We are looking to fill a couple of freelance/contract positions to help out with some new client work. These are both (or if you are great at both please apply) contract or freelance opportunities ideal for someone with experience who is working on a freelance basis. Candidate must have the ability to work independently and remotely as well as keep in communication.
We are looking for the right fit for a PPC / Paid Search Analyst who would be responsible for helping to manage our Pay Per Click media strategies for clients. This PPC Specialist we are looking for can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns. This is a contract position that would be ideal for a freelancer that would not require full-time attention with potential for growth.
- Perform account management and of PPC accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Assist with the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Generate monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, Bing).
- AdWords / Bing certification a plus.
- Ability to work independently and remote
To apply please email your resume to [email protected] and use PPC Specialist in the Subject Line
We are currently looking for a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist to join our growing team. This position will manage and execute Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies for our clients as well as some of our internal programs. Our ideal candidate understands how to integrate organic (and paid) search into broader content strategies to deliver against our clients
- Develop client-specific keyword research strategies and set KPI benchmarking and reporting for sites’ organic search optimization efforts
- Manage all on-page and off-page SEO efforts
- Optimizing site architecture, URL structures and patterns for maximized indexing and keyword relevancy
- Conduct analysis to identify further optimization opportunities for clients on a monthly basis
- Write content articles for specific client campaigns
- Develop strategies that leverage internet, social networking, user generated content and PR efforts to drive qualified visits
- Follow up on status of SEO recommendations for all clients; provide implementation reviews
- Participate in and lead client-facing review, planning, strategy and new business meetings
- Clear and articulate communication skills and the ability to effectively initiate and manage a productive phone conversation with clients.
- Strong writing skills is a must.
- A verifiable track record of consistently meeting and exceeding goals for clients.
- Prior experience in an account management/customer service role (Preferred).
- Experience writing engaging content for clients, specifically webpages, social media content and blog posts.
- Strong work ethic, highly motivated, and extremely organized.
- Experience with Content Management Systems such as WordPress is not required but is a plus